ครัวไกลบ้านได้ทำการปรังปรุงเวบไซต์ให้ใช้งานได้ง่ายขึ้นในระบบสมาร์ทโฟน และได้รวมข้อมูลเมนูอาหารและ สมาชิกจากทั้งเวบไซต์เก่าและใหม่เสร็จเรียบร้อยแล้ว

สมาชิกท่านไหนมีปัญหาไม่สามารถล็อกอินได้ ให้ทำการเปลี่ยนพาสเวิร์ดโดยคลิ๊กลิ้งค์นี้ ลืมรหัสผ่าน
ถ้าท่านใดมีชื่อสมาชิกมากกว่าหนึ่งชื่อแล้วต้องการรวมโพสทั้งหมดให้อยู่ในชื่อสมาชิกเดียว หรือมีปัญหาในการใช้เวบไซต์
สามารถส่งอีเมล์แจ้งรายละเอียดมาได้ที่ admin@kruaklaibaan.com หรือส่งข้อความได้ที่ user: sillyfooks

ถ้าชอบครัวไกลบ้าน อย่าลืมคลิ๊กไลค์เฟสบุ๊คให้ครัวไกลบ้านด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

Thai King, Such A Great Monarch

ห้องนี้เปิดไว้สำหรับให้อาสาสมัครช่วยงานเว็บครัวไกลบ้าน เพื่อใช้เป็นห้องทดลองตั้งกระทู้ แตกระทู้ รวมกระทู้ ฯลฯ สมาชิกมองไม่เห็นห้องนี้นะคะ หากไม่แน่ใจว่าจะจัดการกับคำสั่งต่างๆอย่างไร เชิญแวะฝึกหัดที่ห้องนี้ได้เลยค่ะ

โพสต์โดย Michael » ศุกร์ มิ.ย. 04, 2010 10:35 pm

มาจากเวปนี้ค่ะ
<a href='http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/2010/03/thai-king-such-a-great-monarch.html' target='_blank'>http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpo...at-monarch.html</a>

Thai King, Such A Great Monarch!
The Thai King is someone I really admire, respect and very much find him to be one of the people that has done so much for others in this world.

I have stayed in Thailand for extended periods of time in the past and the Thai people really respect him so much. Every Thai home will have a shrine to him and they offer incense, light, fruits and drinks to him as a mark of respect daily. Rightly so. He has done so much for his people as he loves them so much.

He is well educated and spent his whole life touring every part of the Thai kingdom to improve the lot of his people. From improving farming methods, giving lectures, leading them through crisis, and being the Thai people's pillar of strength. If you pick up any book on him, you will be astounded on how much he has done and how devoted he is to his people.

He' also a very devout Buddhist where he has become a monk before.

He needs not kneel to anyone in his country as he is considered the supreme. But in front of sangha or reknowned senior monks, this Great King and his Queen will be on the ground prostrate to the monks. Or helping them to walk, or making offerings to them. Fantastic humility, respect for sangha,and great example of a Buddhist layman.

I have admired this great Monarch, leader and Dharmaraja since I first read of him many years back. I do not admire him in a political capacity. I am not into politics nor get involved. My post here on him is not as a political figure. But my admiration for him is as a great human being, a kind hearted person and someone who works for others. My praise of him is as a great human being. He is a great hero for me. I admire people who use their lives for others.

I admire him tremendously up till now. May he live long and bring further happiness to his people.

Tsem Tulku
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Michael
แม่ไข่ตุ๋น พ่อไข่ต้ม

โพสต์: 178
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ ก.ย. 01, 2006 9:33 am
ที่อยู่: Germany

ย้อนกลับไปยัง Web Moderator

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 1 ท่าน